Tuesday, August 12, 2008

August

I had a very refreshing month and a half in which I didn't play WoW for more than 1 hour total in that whole time!

It was very strange, I would log in, nobody I knew was online, nothing kept my attention, so I'd log off. My time was occupied by work, family, exercising (Forza is a lot of fun!), Naruto and Bleach.

A few weeks ago I logged in and decided to play a BG or two and got sucked in again. Nowhere NEAR the suckedinnedness of before, but I enjoyed it, and I felt like I should get more of the s2 gear, just for fun.

I wish the Feral Druids S2 pants weren't a freakin dress!!

I also spent the 1200 gold I had to make some Swiftstrike Shoulders and regem re-enchant a few pieces of my tanking set so some of the pieces would work more for tanking rather than PVP. Now to find the time to actually get into some Heroics.

As for Katryona, I love BGs as a rogue. As long as I have some support I rip through Horde like crazy. When I'm alone, Warlocks, Mages, Elemental and Enhancement Shamans, Balance Druids and other Rogues usually die pretty quickly unless they have the s4 gear. A lot of fun. Now I have the S2 Shoulders and am working on more.

So yeah. Nothing really useful here - but I'm still alive if anybody cared. ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're still alive n kicking! :)

Ethlite said...

Welcome back!

I happen to like the dress, but I don't understand why Blizzard neglected to make the piece gender-specific...

Tigersoul said...

@softi: Thanks! Alive is a VERY good thing to be I think!

@ethlite: I know there are guys that LIKE to wear dresses... but I'm not one of those guys! I'm still trying to decide whether to go for the s2 pants or the s3 pants. Another week or two of arena and I should have enough!